ACF Rae Lee Siporin Scholarship – Free Study For Every Female
In 2002, Rae Lee Siporin ’64 ’68 founded the Rae Lee Siporin Scholarship Endowment Fund for incoming freshmen. The fund gives precedence to female students who are the first in their families to attend college. ACF Rae Lee Siporin Scholarship is one of the offsprings of this fund.
Applicants are required to have finished their freshman, sophomore, and junior years of college, and they must commit to attending a college or university in New Mexico for at least one semester when they are in their final year. Applicants who can provide evidence of a significant financial burden will be given priority.
This prize for outstanding leadership and academic achievement is presented by the Alumni Scholarships Program. In this post, a comprehensive list of advantages as well as drawbacks has been detailed for your perusal.
Apply for: Bournemouth University Scholarship UK 2023
ACF Rae Lee Siporin Scholarship Criteria/Requirements:
The prospective candidate of ACF Rae Lee Siporin Scholarship must be a woman who resides in New Mexico and who satisfies all of the following requirements:
- Should have already graduated from the first, second, and third years of college by this point in time.
- She is in the process of completing her final year of college and is currently attending classes.
- Has disengaged herself from the academic system in a legitimate and official capacity.
- Candidates are expected to maintain enrollment in a New Mexico college or university offering a four-year degree program for a minimum of one semester throughout the academic year 2021-2023.
- Is enrolled as a student for the 2022-2023 school year, either on a full-time or part-time basis depending on the program.
- You need to be able to show proof that you graduated within the past three semesters in order to be considered (explain in an essay). If you could graduate whenever you wanted, when would you choose to do so?
- People who are struggling financially receive a greater amount of attention than others.
It is necessary for you to present official transcripts from all of the higher education institutions that you have previously attended.
Apply here: Czech Government Masters and Doctoral Scholarships 2023-2024
ACF Rae Lee Siporin Scholarship has an Award monetary value of $1,000
Winners of the ACF Rae Lee Siporin grant for women will each receive a cash reward of $1,000. This scholarship is open to female applicants only. This means that at the completion of the scholarship interviews and application procedures, whoever the scholarship board declares to be the winner is eligible to receive $1,000.
This is to indicate that ACF Rae Lee Siporin Scholarship will be awarded to the person who has the best overall application. Since the beginning of this program in 2002, there has not been any kind of evaluation regarding the total value of the scholarships.
Things of note to keep in mind with regard to this scholarship
- This prize is geared mostly toward Mexican women, so it is considered a gender-based scholarship.
- It will be necessary to decline each and every male applicant. However, there is some scholarship available here that is appropriate for guys.
- The application date for the ACF Rae Lee Siporin scholarship for women is currently set for the 3rd of June of the scholarship year.
- Make sure that your application is complete well before the deadline in order to give yourself the best possible shot at winning this award.
- You should know why you have to apply for this scholarship
Apply for: 2022–2023 Canada McGill University Scholarships | Fully Funded
How to Apply for ACF Rae Lee Siporin Scholarship
To successfully apply for this scholarship, simply visit the providers official website at www.alumni.ucla.edu.
Find the application button at the right top of your device screeen, click on it and fill ou the form accordingly. Or, click the Apply Now button below to apply.
We recomend that you check out the application requirements to be certain that you have the qualifications before going ahead to apply.