Food Concept Jobs In Nigeria. Application on till Dec. 2020
Food Concepts is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Food Concepts Management Graduate Trainee
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionise the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders. The journey began with our pioneering of the food court concept in Nigeria – a new and exciting offering for the local market. At the same time, w…
Read more about this company
Application deadline is 23rd December, 2020
Management Graduate Trainees
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field Graduate Jobs , Manufacturing
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
- Ensure outstanding customers’ service is delivered everytime
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as subject of email.
Interested and qualified? Go to Food Concepts Plc to apply