At The University of Law, we’ve been developing innovative teaching methods for our law courses for over 100 years, making us one of the UK’s longest-established specialist providers of legal education. We bring this expertise in quality education to the business world with our Business School. With a firm focus on practical learning, our Business School aims to make students employable and ready to succeed in the workplace.
Scholarships available for international students here
Brighter Future scholarship 2021
Fredrieck Ebert Stitund Scholarships
Kennedy Scholarships to Havard
- With undergraduate courses taught at London Bloomsbury and postgraduate courses taught at London Moorgate, our London campuses are in the heart of the city, surrounded by parks, cafés, restaurants and nightlife, as well as global commercial headquarters.
- We also offer many of our Business courses at our campuses in Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham.
- Through our partnership with GISMA Business School, a number of our courses are available to study in Berlin
- All of our study locations are located near vibrant, commercial hubs and are a fantastic place to build your personal and professional network
- Access to an alumni network of over 64,000 professionals in the business and legal sectors around the world
- Opportunity to meet employers from global organisations through our series of speaker events and workshops
- Many of our Business courses are accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence
- On successful completion of one of our CMI accredited courses, you’ll also receive a recognised qualification from the CMI in addition to your degree
The University of Law offers you business undergraduate degrees with employability in mind. We offer you a first class academic experience through personalised teaching in small workshop groups enabling you to gain the skills you need for the workplace such as presenting, communication and team work.
UNDERGRADUATE BUSINESS to Study
Our CMI accredited undergraduate business degrees have been designed with employability in mind. Developed by experienced business professionals, a business degree from us means more than simply a degree name on your CV.