Every year, the NACA Foundation makes a number of academic awards, including scholarships, accessible to undergraduate and graduate students, student leaders, professional employees, and associate members of the association. Each year, nominations for individuals to receive scholarships are sought. NACA Foundation Scholarships
Awards, on the other hand, will not be distributed until the particular scholarship fund reaches a certain minimum threshold that has been established.
Apply for: Lions Club Scholarship – Secure a Free Study Opportunity Today
List of NACA foundation Undergraduate scholarships worrth $2,000 each
- Alan Davis Scholarship (all regions). Apply here
- Central Scholarship for Student Leaders (NACA Central). Apply here
- Markley Scholarship (NACA Central). Apply here
- NACA Mid Atlantic Undergraduate Scholarship (NACA Mid Atlantic). Apply here
- Thomas Matthews Scholarship for Student Leaders (NACA Mid Atlantic). Apply here
- Northeast Scholarship for Student Leaders (NACA Northeast). Apply here
- NACA Northern Plains Regional Student Leadership Scholarship (NACA Northern Plains). Apply here
- South Scholarship for Student Leaders (NACA South). Apply here
- Lori Rhett Memorial Scholarship (NACA West). Apply here
See also: University of Canberra Vice-Social Chancellor’s Champion Scholarship
Take careful note of the following information regarding this scholarship.
Please pay close attention to the following instructions and the apps that correspond with them:
1. The scholarship committee will only consider submissions and supporting materials that have been submitted electronically through the website’s application form.
2. We are unable to process any materials sent to us via mail, email, or fax at this time. Any materials that are sent in using these means won’t be looked at or considered.
3. If any of the required supporting documents are missing from an online application, it will NOT be considered for acceptance. Transcripts and letters of support do NOT need to be properly sealed.
4. The scholarship committee will review only the first 75 applications received for each available grant.
5. Please take note that students still enrolled in high school, even those who are about to graduate, are NOT eligible for these scholarships.
6. As noted by the parenthetical notation that follows the scholarship’s name, many of these grants are restricted to applicants from a certain geographic area. Consult the NACA Regional Map if you are unclear of the region that you are currently located in.
Application for Undergraduate Scholarships remains open till November 30 each sholarship year.
Apply for: Ned Mcwherter Scholarship – Apply or Renew Your Free Study
NACA Core Values
These essential ideas serve as the foundation for our core values, which direct our behaviors and the way we make decisions. We feel that our professional ideals are essential to the development of the Association as well as the profession of campus activities because we are a recognized leader in the field of higher education.
Make judgments that are both just and strategic about the use of the resources provided by the Association, keeping in mind not just the specific program at hand but also the well-being of the Association in the long run.
Imagine and build brand-new opportunities, work to enhance existing ones, and stay one step ahead of our members’ requirements.
Strengthen relationships through the open sharing of information and ideas in a way that is productive, efficient, and timely.
Commit to recognizing and honoring the distinctive value that resides in ourselves, in others, and in the association as a whole.
Make the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and competences possible through the provision of opportunities.
Build intentionally communities in which everyone has the opportunity to flourish and achieve their goals.