Do you have a strong, driving passion that you’re currently pursuing? Can you also demonstrate or discuss this passion in video form? If this is the case, you should consider applying for the Taco Bell Live Mas Scholarship!
Every year, the scholarship gives out awards ranging from $5,000 to $25,000 to dozens of lucky students who create a video about their passions and how they plan to use them to make positive changes in their communities and beyond.
Every year, the Taco Bell Foundation Live Mas Scholarship 2022 awards 220 scholarships to students who are legal residents of the 50 United States of America and the District of Columbia and are interested in pursuing post-high school or post-secondary educational programs.
The program gives an opportunity to innovators, creators, and dreamers of the next generation who have the passion to fulfill their unique dreams.
What is the Live Mas Scholarship?
This scholarship is an offshoot of the Taco Bell Foundation, a department of Taco Bell that focuses on encouraging youth. The scholarship is open to 16 to 26-year-olds who fit the Taco Bell Live Más Scholarship criteria.
If you are a prospective scholarship recipient with the ability to persevere day after day, the Taco Bell Live Más Scholarship awaits you.
What are the Benefits of the Live Mas Scholarship?
The benefits of the Live Mas scholarship are as follows:
- Creates opportunities for students to reach their full potential through education.
- Students are supported as they continue their path toward higher education.
- Allows students to achieve goals that might not have been possible without financial support.
- Provides students with a sense of pride and accomplishment that encourages them to continue on the path to academic success.
- As a winner, you can get a free trip to the annual Taco Bell’s World Headquarters in Irvine, California
- You’d get a chance to meet with current Taco Bell leaders
- You’ll also have the opportunity to gain access to future mentorships
Who can apply for the Live Mas Scholarship?
To be considered for the 2023 Live Mas Scholarship Program, all applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who is at least 16 years old and no more than 26 years old on the last day of the Program Period and resides in the United States or D.C.
- To apply, an applicant must obtain parental consent from his/her/their parent/legal guardian if he/she/they are a minor in his/her/their state of residence.
- The applicant must be planning to apply for or be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary educational program (including accredited two-and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical, and trade schools).
- Throughout the application and award process, the applicant must be willing to collaborate with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company.
- Employees of Taco Bell Foundation, Inc., Taco Bell of America, LLC, Taco Bell Corp. and its parent, subsidiaries of its parent, franchisees, licensees, and advertising and promotion agencies involved with this program are ineligible to apply for or receive a scholarship through this version of the program.
- Has never received a Live Más Scholarship.
When is the deadline?
The application period for the Live Mas scholarship for 2022-2023 is from 8:00 a.m. PST on November 1, 2022 to 5:00 p.m. PST on January 11, 2023.
Period of selection: January 12, 2023 – April 25, 2023
Period of notification: Recipients will be notified on or around April 25, 2023.
How do I apply for a Live Mas Scholarship?
To apply, you must answer the following three questions in your video:
- What is your passion, and how are you pursuing it now?
- How do you intend to use your passion to make a unique difference in your community or the world?
- How will your education help you pursue your passion and make a difference?
After you’ve finished making your video, come to their website during the application period and click “Apply.” Fill out your information and submit your video by following the on-screen instructions.
For assistance with your application, please contact the at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make it a point to mention that you’re applying for the Taco Bell Foundation Live Más Scholarship.
How are the winners selected?
There will be no grades, test scores, or essays. The Live Más Scholarship is intended for students who are pursuing higher education, preparing for a career, or using their passion to spark change in their communities and beyond.
Submit a two-minute video explaining your passion and how you intend to make a difference.
It could be a short film, an animation, or a straightforward testimonial. They’re not interested in how well you can make a film; they’re interested in learning more about you, your passion, and how you intend to spark change in your community and beyond!
Tips to win a Live Mas Scholarship?
- Don’t wait until the last minute.
- Showcase and tell about yourself
- Be specific and personal.
- Be honest and unapologetic.
- Don’t worry about what you don’t know.
- Trust yourself to know your story best.
- Focus on your future, not just your past or present.
- Don’t be afraid to show your human side. Weaknesses are OK!
- Show your progress and growth.
- Do your research and know the scholarship requirements and questions you are asked to answer.
- Make sure all parts of your application are submitted as required by deadlines. Get recommendations or submit any other materials on time. Don’t let that be the reason you don’t get a scholarship!
- Say thank you (including something specific)
Q; What is Live Mas Scholarship?
A: Students between the ages of 16 and 26 who are passionate about building a better future and having a positive influence on their community are eligible for this scholarship. This scholarship program is driven more by passion than by needs or performance.
Q; When is the application going to open?
A: From November 1, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. PST, until January 11, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. PST, the application phase will be open.
Q; When will the recipients be informed?
A: On or around April 25, 2023, recipients will be announced.
Q; Do you have to pay to apply?
A: No, the application is free.
Q: How can I apply?
A: Submit an original video telling us about your true, driving passion. It could be a short film, an animation, or simply a testimonial. To ensure successful upload to the application, your video must be no longer than 2 minutes in length (minimum of 30 seconds in length) and no larger than 100 MB in size.
Q: Do you accept submissions by mail?
A: No, when the application phase is open, you must submit your application through the “Apply” link on www.LiveMasScholarship.com
The Live Mas Scholarship is a great opportunity for those looking to achieve their dreams. It’s not only a chance to get the money you need for school, but it’s also a chance for you to live your life with purpose and make a difference in the world.
If you have an idea that can change lives, please apply today!