- International Regional Scholarship Awards at Oregon State University is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Oregon State University . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
International Regional Scholarship Awards at Oregon State University is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Oregon State University.
Other scholarships you can see today
Unil master’s scholarships, Switzerland
Fully Funded Uk Chevening scholarship
Oregon State University will provide the tuition fee for winning applicants for undergraduate programs.
Eligible Countries: International applicants can participate in this award program
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area.
Admissible Criteria: For applying for this educational award, seekers must have to complete the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a previous degree for entry in undergraduate study
- Applicants must be enrolled in undergraduate degree coursework
- All countries students are eligible to apply for the bursary
How to Apply: To be enlisted in this award program for Regional Scholarship for International Students , aspirants are required to take in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be eligible for the bursary.
Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates.
Language Requirements: Candidates need to show their English language level by submitting a satisfactory certificate of English language ability
Entry Routes: First-Year, International Year One (IYO), Undergraduate Transfer Program (UTP), Transfer
|Scholarship||Amount||First-Year||IYO||UTP||Transfer||Eligibility, How to Apply & Notes|
|Provost’s Scholarship for Excellence||$6,000/year, up to 4 years||•||•||•||•|
- No application process
- First-Year or IYO students with GPA of 3.5+ qualify for consideration
- UTP or Transfer students with GPA of 3.25+ qualify for consideration
- First-Year or IYO students with the full IB Diploma score of 30 or higher qualify for consideration
- First-Year or IYO students with A-levels with minimum of two B’s and one C qualify for consideration
- Renewable with a 3.0 GPA. No application or action required for renewal
|Regional Scholarship||Variable one-time scholarship||•||•||•||•|
- No application process
- Based on availability according to region of the world
- This scholarship is not merit-based
- To check availability, connect with your local OSU representative or contact email@example.com
|Honorary Scholarship for Leadership||$2,000 one-time scholarship||•||•||•|
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership
- First-Year, IYO or UTP students with a GPA of 3.0+
- Combinable with any scholarships with the exception of the OSU Regional award
- To check availability, connect with your local OSU representative or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Continued Success Scholarship||$3,000 or $5,000/year, up to 3 years||•||•||•|
- No application process and based on cumulative GPA of ID, IYO or UTP
- Students who achieve 3.75-4.0 GPA will automatically qualify for $5,000 annual scholarship
- Students who achieve 3.5-3.74 GPA will automatically qualify for $3,000 annual scholarship
- Renewable with a 3.5 GPA. No application or action required for renewal.
- Students already receiving the Provost’s Scholarship for Excellence or an OSU Regional Award are not eligible for this scholarship
|International Student Continuation Scholarship||$2,500/term||•||•||•||•|
- Application process based on merit, closeness to degree completion and financial need
- To apply students must complete the general application and international scholarship application in ScholarDollars
- Undergraduate students with GPA of 2.0+ qualify for consideration
- Available for Fall, Winter and Spring terms only
- Not available for Summer term
- 2021-2022 application deadline was March 8, 2021
- Questions about scholarships?
- Scholarship amounts and availability requirements are subject to change. All OSU scholarships listed above require a non-resident tuition status. You must be accepted to the university first in order to receive a scholarship. Limited awards at maximum value. Scholarships listed cannot be combined.