Holy Family University Us, In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, there is a private, catholic university called Holy Family University. The Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth founded it in 1954 as a women’s college, but it changed its status to coeducational in 1980. now provides undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs in a variety of subjects, including business, education, nursing, psychology, and other subjects. There are over 3,000 students enrolled at the university, and its faculty consists of more than 200 academics. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education has granted Holy Family University accreditation.
Applying to Holy Family University in the United States
You can follow these steps to apply for admission to Holy Family University in the US:
- Go to the “Admissions” link on the website at www.holyfamily.edu.
- If you want to apply for an undergraduate, graduate, or doctorate program, make your choice.
- Complete the online application form, attach the needed application fee, and submit it.
- Provide copies of all of your official transcripts from high school, college, and university.
- If necessary, submit results from standardized tests like the SAT or ACT.
- If you are an international student, you must also provide additional evidence, such as proof of your financial stability and English language test results.
- Check the program-specific requirements before applying as some schools can additionally require essays, letters of recommendation, or other application materials.
- You can check the status of your application online once it has been submitted, and the admissions office will let you know if it has been accepted or rejected.
You can ask the admissions office for guidance if you have any questions or need support with the application process.
HOLY FAMILY UNIVERSITY INFORMATION
In the US city of Philadelphia, there is a Roman Catholic university called Holy Family University. The Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth founded the university in 1954. The university evolved from a teacher preparation program that was first established in 1934. The university received full accreditation in 1961, and the state department of education recognized its graduate program in 1990. Since the PhD program was approved in 2010, the university’s graduate enrollment has consistently increased.
students with a variety of professional and liberal arts programs to help them get ready for the workforce or for graduate school. A small number of thousand graduate and undergraduate students are served by the university. The university’s four schools—the School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Business Management and Extended Learning, the School of Education, and the School of Nursing and Allied Health Professions—are responsible for the division of study programs.
The undergraduate program is housed on the university’s Philadelphia campus, which also houses a portion of the graduate program and contains the residence halls for undergraduate students. While being close to all the advantages provided by a large American metropolis, the campus is roomy and has a park-like feel. The graduate programs in counseling psychology are offered at the university’s two other campuses in Bensalem and Newtown.
perks of Holy Family University United States
Attending Holy Family University in the US has various advantages, such as:
- Excellent academic offerings: Holy Family University offers numerous undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs in many different academic disciplines, including business, education, nursing, psychology, and more. These programs are made to offer students a top-notch education that would equip them for prosperous professions.
- Holy Family University offers a personalized learning environment where students can receive focused attention from teachers because to its small class sizes, which have an average of 15 students.
- A tight-knit community where instructors, staff, and students collaborate to foster a positive academic environment. Students have access to career services, counseling, and other academic and social support programs like tutoring.
- Catholic identity: a catholic university that upholds moral principles including social responsibility, respect, and empathy. Students can participate in spiritual pursuits and community service initiatives that advance social justice and personal development.
- Philadelphia, a bustling city with a rich cultural and historical background, is home to Many options for internships, career placements, and community involvement projects are available throughout the city.
- Holy Family University is dedicated to make education accessible and affordable for its students. The university has affordable tuition costs and aid programs that might assist students in paying for their study.
Holy Family University’s eligibility requirements
In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, there is a private Catholic university called Holy Family University.
Applicants must fulfill specific academic and non-academic standards in order to be considered for admission to . They consist of:
- Academic prerequisites
- equivalent to a high school diploma
- SAT or ACT scores
- a minimum total high school GPA of 2.5 (optional)
2. Additional Requirements:
- filled-out application
- fee for applications
- official transcripts from high school
- recommendation letter
- Essay or personal statement
Also, transfer students must fulfill specific criteria, such as having earned a minimum amount of credits at their prior school and maintaining a particular GPA.
Additional requirements for international students include getting a student visa and presenting documentation of their English competence.
It is crucial to remember that fulfilling the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to Holy Family University because the university uses a selective admissions process and admission decisions are based on a number of variables.
Please visit official website or get in touch with the admissions office for further details about eligibility and the admissions procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Holy Family a reputable college?
Out of 181 Regional Universities North, is placed #133–175 in the region. Schools are rated based on how well they perform against a set of generally recognized measures of quality.
What prowess does Holy Family University possess?
Holy Family University is renowned for its proficiency in a number of fields, including:
- A leader in nursing education and offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate nursing degrees. Nursing and healthcare programs are also available. Due to the university’s collaborations with leading healthcare institutions in the area, students can gain practical experience in a range of clinical situations.
- Education programs are well-known for educating students for jobs in teaching, administration, and related disciplines. The university provides certifications and endorsements in addition to undergraduate and graduate degrees in education.
- Business Programs: Less than 5% of business schools globally hold the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation for School of Business. Degrees in management, marketing, and accounting are among the several undergraduate and graduate business programs the university provides.
- Holy Family University is dedicated to serving others and encouraging community involvement, giving its students chances to change the world. Students are encouraged to get active in the community through internships, practicums, and other practical learning experiences, which the institution offers through a range of service initiatives and volunteer opportunities.
All things considered, Holy Family University is renowned for its dedication to academic excellence, service, and community engagement, preparing students for fruitful professions and contented lives.
Holy Family University is a private institution.
Its $31,640 in tuition & fees. A private university, Holy Family University was established in 1954. The campus is 47 acres in size, has a total undergraduate enrolment of 2,138 (fall 2020), and is located in a suburban area.