AfterCollege Succurro Scholarship; Since its inception in a dorm room in 1999, AfterCollege has been connecting students and recent graduates with firms looking for internships and entry-level careers.
AfterCollege gives new job seekers an edge by connecting them to valuable professional networks and using a patented job search algorithm and career-building tools.
AfterCollege is delighted to offer scholarships to eligible students in order to assist them in managing school fees and advancing into fulfilling careers after graduation.
About AfterCollege Succurro Scholarship
AfterCollege, Inc. (www.aftercollege.com), founded in 1999, is an online professional platform that connects students, instructors, alumni, and employers at institutions and professional organizations around the country through tailored career networks.
Today, AfterCollege powers most career networks on the internet, delivering thousands of exclusive opportunities to students and graduates through its patented process.
Its patented platform and job distribution technology result in meaningful job content for job seekers and more qualified applicants for businesses.
AfterCollege’s distinct method is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,213,019. The National Minority Supplier Development Council has certified AfterCollege.
This grant is available to students of any subject. Applicants must first set up an AfterCollege account and create a profile. The scholarship recipient will be chosen once the scholarship committee has reviewed the profiles of all candidates.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Provides financial assistance to students for tuition and other educational expenses.
- Offers an opportunity for students to gain real-world experience through internships and job shadowing.
- Connects students to a network of successful professionals to gain professional guidance and advice.
- Provides access to online resources to learn about job search strategies and resume writing.
- Offers opportunities for students to develop skills in leadership, teamwork, and communication.
- Encourages students to explore their career interests and build a stronger foundation for their future.
- Supports students in achieving their academic and career goals.
Eligibility of the AfterCollege Succurro Scholarship
Students must meet the following requirements to be eligible:
- A grade point average of 2.5 or higher is required.
- This scholarship is only available to students in the United States.
- At the time of application, you must be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- You must be a United States citizen or legal permanent resident.
- An official Transcript
- Application form
- AfterCollege account registration
- Resume/Activity List
The amount of the award is $500 annually, and it is not renewable.
This scholarship application must be submitted before midnight on Friday, June 30, 2023.
How to Apply
To “Apply,” please click here (after you finish reading the directions completely).
A pop-up window will appear, prompting you to establish or edit your AfterCollege profile, which will function as your scholarship application. Step by step, fill out your profile in the pop-up box. You can make as many changes to your profile as you want until the deadline.
The scholarship recipient will be chosen once the scholarship committee has reviewed the profiles of all candidates.
- Edit Your Personal Details: Here you will enter your personal statement, which will be utilized to choose the scholarship recipient.
They are looking for a resume-style personal statement that highlights your aspirations and the value you offer to an academic and/or professional context (200 words or less). If you like, you may also upload an introductory video here.
- Edit Your Education: Enter your school, major, graduation date, and grade point average.
- Edit Your Work Experience: While we do not anticipate all students to have relevant work experience, part-time employment, internships, and volunteer opportunities can assist demonstrate your character, talents, and strengths.
- Proofread Your Honors, Awards, and Scholarships: Showcase Your Previous Accomplishments
- Edit Your Skills And Languages: Enter your Hard Skills (particular abilities such as software knowledge, typing speed, or special certifications or licenses), Soft Skills (generic abilities such as communication, networking, or time management), and any languages you speak.
- Click “Apply Now” to review your profile and make any necessary changes. Feel free to go above and beyond by adding a photo or linking to samples of your work or projects.
More information on creating an outstanding AfterCollege Profile:
Official Scholarship Regulations:
How to Ace the AfterCollege Succurro Scholarship
- Read the eligibility requirements for the scholarship carefully and make sure you meet them.
- Make sure your application is complete and accurate, including all required documents and information.
- Write a compelling application essay highlighting your academic achievements, extracurricular activities, volunteer experience, and professional goals.
- Proofread your application and essay multiple times to ensure there are no typos or errors.
- Ask a teacher, professor, mentor, or coach to review and provide feedback on your application.
- Use tools like the scholarship search tool on AfterCollege to find other scholarships you might be able to get.
- Follow AfterCollege on social media to stay up-to-date on scholarship opportunities and deadlines.
- Research the organization offering the scholarship to learn more about its mission and goals.
- Be ready to answer any follow-up questions about your application that the committee may have.
- Call the organization to make sure they got your application after you’ve sent it in.
NOTE: To date, AfterCollege has provided over $1,600,000 in scholarships and student activities through our program.
Their grants are for students who display professionalism and effectively convey how they would be excellent candidates in their sector as a job and internship resource.
This implies that they examine candidates through the lens of a hiring manager, so watch your language, check your spelling, highlight your best achievements, and you may be paid to think about your future!
Students have a fantastic opportunity to acquire financial aid to assist them in covering the costs of their education by applying for the AfterCollege Succurro Scholarship.
Those individuals who are in need of aid in order to follow their aspirations might take advantage of this wonderful chance.
Because the application process is straightforward, it will be easy for students to submit their requests and get access to the available cash.
Students who are awarded this scholarship are able to give their whole attention to their coursework without being distracted by concerns over the cost of their education.