About Egbin Power Plc
EGBIN POWER PLC, Lagos is one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Often seen as the biggest single generating power station in Black Africa, it was built to meet the every rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs. Before the construction of the Egbin Power Plc, Lagos, the Ijora Power Station which is reputed as the oldest power generating plant in the country was the main source of electricity supply around
Industry Power / Energy
- AddressEgbin Power Station Egbin Town Ikorodu Lagos State Nigeria
Overview of the Industrial Attachment Programme
- This is a short term Internship program (three-six months).
- Our state of the art facility will give you the opportunity to apply the theoretical knowledge you have gained in the course of your study.
- You will experience first-hand, the practicability of basic engineering principles, scientific theories and how income is generated from power generation.
- As an intern, you will be integrated into our multifunctional team of subject matter experts in the industry, from the very first day on the job.
- You will be assigned to a learning coordinator who will be responsible for your learning activities across various sections throughout your learning experience.
- You will enjoy one-on-one engagement with various professionals that can provide assistance regarding understanding the technical concepts of your course of study.
- This programme will give you enormous exposure to the skills and confidence required to become the power industry’s next generation of experts.
- You will enjoy the scenery of a well thought out work-life integrated facility.
- Students with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) or Upper Credit as at the time of submitting this application.
- Required field of study are Engineering, Applied Industrial Science, Finance, Information & Technology and Environmental & Safety.
- Student must be returning to education on a full-time basis upon completion of the programme.