Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Domino’s Supply Chain Services, the food manufacturing and distribution division of Domino’s, is seeking Production Team Members to join the team. The Production team member assists the production team in complete processing and manufacturing of pizza dough. Team Members are required to rotate to various positions [dough maker, dough placer, tray washer, and cross/down stacker] throughout the shift while working in a safe manner at all times.
Production bakery team member assists the production team in complete processing and manufacturing of sandwich buns. Team Members are required to rotate to various positions throughout the shift and work in a safe manner at all times.
What to expect from Domino’s:
- Competitive wages
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Company paid Group Benefits – Starting day 1 of employment, no waiting period!
- RRSP with company match after 6 full months of employment
- Professional and supportive management
- 15% Discounted share purchases
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of production, baking or manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to read/interpret production process materials, dough thermometer, gauges and record data
- Must be able to work the afternoon shift (12:00pm-10:30pm). These 4 hour shifts are schedule during Sunday to Friday.
- Ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basis throughout the shift
- Ability to lift from floor to above the head, and to carry a variety of different materials ranging between 5lbs. to 50lbs. on a frequent basis, and up to 75lbs. on an occasional basis throughout the work shift
- At times, prolonged and frequent walking over short distances (<500ft.)
- Ability to balance on ladders and on top of platforms and equipment
- Ability to work in production environment with constant exposure to loud machinery and vibration exposure with the use of power tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced, repetitive environment
- Ability to work in cold temperatures